Pink the Basin, Inc. is a non-profit organization which exists through the generosity of local Donors who want to help fund the under-served, and under-insured community of the Permian Basin in the fight against breast cancer.
- Deadline for Grant Application: February 1st
- Grants Approved: February 15th
- Grants Awarded no later than: March 15th
- Year End Grant Report: January 15th
- Grants are awarded to organizations and/or hospitals providing mammograms, diagnostic services and prosthesis to eligible persons.
- Grant awards are determined through an annual competitive application, review, and recommendation process conducted by an independent grant committee and with subsequent approval by the Pink the Basin, Inc. Board of Directors.
- Printed or emailed Grant Applications are accepted. (For printed copies, please send four copies of the application and four copies of the requested documentation.)
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to:Pink the Basin Grant Application
PO Box 62122
Midland, TX 79711
Pink the Basin grants are a matter of public record. Pink the Basin requests that grant recipients acknowledge the services provided through Pink the Basin Funds.
Pink the Basin provides grants for: mammograms, diagnostics mammography services, and breast prosthesis for eligible Permian Basin residents.
- Pink the Basin does not provide grants for:
- Testimonial dinners, fundraising events, marketing events;
- Political purposes, either directly or indirectly;
- Fraternity or sorority purposes;
- Other grant making entities, for example pass-through organizations or companies;
- Coverage of past operating deficits or debts;
- Capital campaigns;
- Matching grants; or
- Residents/entities outside of the Permian Basin region.
If you have questions concerning this information, please contact: Pink the Basin at 432-940-7465(PINK) or email@example.com
Download the grant application:
Together we can save lives.